ESL dataset
ailar sekhavatian
2010-09-26 07:00:22 UTC
Hello Dear Sir/Madam

I’m a M.Sc student of Information Technology.and as I mentioned before my
thesis is about: “Application of Recommender Systems in E-learning
Environment”.
I proposed a new model, and I want to use weka data mining tool, but I don’t
have any dataset from learners to test my proposed model, i sent an email to
you to guide me how can I find a set of related data? you noticed that PSLC
DataShop has many datasets publicly available,I want ESL students
dataset,but there is just a link in there and no files. how can I get this
kind of data?
Thanks for your consideration in advance.

Great thanks to you
Ailar Sekhavatian
Ryan S.J.d. Baker
2010-09-26 13:12:59 UTC